Financial Coach Practitioner Certificate Training
A financial coach empowers others to develop their practical and emotional relationship with money without advising them on products.
In March 2002, having taken a career break after becoming disillusioned with the traditional model of financial advice, I created a different type of service. One that creates a non-judgemental space to support people to learn more about their relationship with money and empower them to take better control of, and responsibility for, their financial lives.
Over the past 18 years, I've coached getting on for 1,000 people and trained over 90 people to become financial coaches. Read about Simonne's journey from financial adviser to coach and insight from a past trainee. Click here for a sample of Q&As and here for a selection of photos from our recent training courses.
There is a real, and growing, need for financial coaches. I would love for you to join us in pioneering a new holistic approach to helping people with the money side of their lives.
Simonne's enthusiasm, passion and experience of helping her clients become financially empowered is clear. Her training has given me a whole new perspective on how I can do this too, and I'd recommend this to anyone wishing to help others achieve financial freedom. Graham, Financial Planner
5 day Intensive training course
- Throughout the five days I will share with you my skills, resources and methodologies.
- Using a blended method of teaching - including games, role-plays, coaching simulations, case studies, interactive and experiential learning activities and discussions - I will equip you with everything you need to coach your clients.
- You'll take away a manual packed full of invaluable resources specifically designed to set you up with all you need to start coaching clients of your own
- You'll be able to access a huge range of resources via an online folder after the training which are ready for you to download and use.
- Small group sizes are guaranteed to provide plenty of opportunity for you to practice, and receive coaching on, the skills and tools you learn during the week.
- You'll be issued a Financial Coach Practitioner certificate on completion of the course.
Courses available in 2020:
- Monday 22nd to Friday 26th June 2020 (NOW BEING HELD VIRTUALLY 8.30am to 12pm Mon-Fri over 2 weeks: 22-26 June and 29-03 July)
- Monday 19th to Friday 23rd October 2020
Due to COVID-19, additonal trainings will be available live via Zoom. Please get in touch to find out more.
Time: 9am to 5pm each day
Check out our photo gallery from recent training courses.
Complete the form below for a full information pack and prices.
On this course you will learn how to
- Apply coaching skills to help people build a better relationship with money and feel calmer, more in control and confident about their finances.
- Help people find practical solutions to their money challenges.
- Use a wide range of practical tools and resources to help people change their financial behaviour and the way they think and feel about money.
- Apply the Wise Monkey Financial Coaching Model, with extensive feedback on your own delivery.
- Work within the boundaries of generic financial advice.
Can't make it to Brighton?
I usually run three to four training courses a year and, although I would love to meet you in person, if you're unable to get to Brighton there may be other options too.
To enquire about Zoom-based training or additional courses for smaller groups, please give me a call or send an email to email@example.com. Virtual live trainings are now planned for 2020. Get in touch to find out more.
Want to know more?
Complete the form below to register your interest and I'll send you full information, including prices.
Alternatively, if you have specific questions, please call me on 01273 691223 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I could not recommend the course highly enough. I've come away with so much fantastic information, experience of coaching and resources, that I feel a huge difference in my confidence level to get out there and get coaching. This is the best course I've ever been on, hands down, no question! Can't wax lyrical enough about it." Kate, Financial Coach
This Q&A with one of my Financial Coaching trainees will give you real insight into their experience of becoming a Financial Coach
Complete the form below for a full information pack and prices
Please send me more information about the training event: