Financial Coach Practitioner Certificate Training
A financial coach empowers others to develop their practical and emotional relationship with money without advising them on products.
Date: Monday 24th to Friday 28th April 2017
Duration: 5 days
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
Venue: ONCA, 14 St. George’s Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB
On this course you will learn how to:
- Apply coaching skills to help people build a better relationship with money and feel calmer, more in control and confident about their finances.
- Help people find practical solutions to their money challenges.
- Use a wide range of practical tools and resources to help people change their financial behaviour and the way they think and feel about money.
- Apply Simonne's Wise Monkey's Financial Coaching Model, with extensive feedback on your own delivery.
- Work within the boundaries of generic financial advice.
Simonne Gnessen has over 25 years’ experience in financial services and is the creator and founder of Wise Monkey Financial Coaching and co-author of Sheconomics. She has created an innovative service to help clients challenge their attitude to money, and feel inspired and motivated to take more responsibility for their financial future.
Simonne generously shares her skills, resources and stories throughout the five days. Using a blended method of teaching - including: games; role-plays; coaching simulations; case studies; interactive and experiential learning activities and discussions - she will equip you with everything you need to coach clients just like she does. Plus you'll take away a manual packed full of invaluable resources specifically designed to set you up with all you need to start coaching clients of your own.
Small group sizes are guaranteed to provide plenty of opportunity for you to practice, and receive coaching on, the skills and tools you learn during the week.
Who should attend?
If you're looking for flexible work running your own financial coaching business, or wish to learn additional financial coaching skills to integrate into your existing practice, we would love to welcome you on the training. The course is equally suited to individuals currently working in financial services or someone with knowledge of personal finance and desire to start an exciting new career.
£2,395. Price include tuition fees, a manual packed full of course materials and a tool-kit of resources. Fees are are currently not subject to VAT.